This is the End

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by fdfsdfds Datasapien 3 years ago. This post has been viewed 1148 times

• Author

Andy
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 103

Of the week, not anything important. I can tell we are also getting near the end of the semester because my irritation with students is growing rapidly. Why won’t you just do your work?!

Anyway at least the weekend is here, and even though I have to work tomorrow, at least it is a different group of students that I have a chance to get irritated with.

Other than that, nothing else planned. I have been drinking entirely too much recently so am hoping to lie low this weekend and rest my poor pickled liver. Maybe I will finish watching House on Haunted Hill on Netflix, maybe I won’t. Who knows. Lot’s of possibilities out there.

One thing I do know, though, is that I am going to dominate the Wolmido Naked Marathon (월미알몸마라톤대회) this year. Who’s with me???

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Andy.
    Mr C
    Mr C
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 252

As to that last, not I, that’s for sure. When is it, just so I can make sure to avoid Wolmido?

Hoping to get to the baseball tonight, but that might not work out–I’m a Heroes fan.

I just did a “debate” lesson with my sixth graders yesterday and today, and despite my Co’s trepidation (and mine) the results–the level, let’s say–generally good. I’ll probably post up my materials next week.

Have a nice weekend, all.

fdfsdfds
    Datasapien
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 12

There’s one of those in Daejeon on New Year’s Day I believe – heard it’s rather refreshing and a good way to get rid of a hangover! If my knee decides to let me run more than 5km without giving me any trouble then I think I should give it a go 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.