Songdo Marathon

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr C Mr C 2 weeks, 2 days ago. This post has been viewed 200 times

• Author

Andy
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 91

Is anyone out there participating in the Songdo Marathon this year? Because I am a lazy slob I waited until it is (almost) too late to register to write anything here.

The original deadline to sign up was Sept 3, but they extended it to the 20th. If you want to join the fun (or “fun”), go to http://www.songdorun.con and sign up today. If you register by the 10th they will send your tee shirt and bib in the post, but after that you will have to get there early on race day and pick it up.

Anyway, I am signed up for the half marathon, but there is also a full marathon, 10k and 5k so there is something for just about everybody.

If anyone does decide to go, drop a note here or dm me, and maybe we can meet up and drink a makkeolli together after the race.

2+

Andy
    Keymaster

(hell yes I thumbs up my own forum posts)

2+

Andy
    Keymaster

14th place – 21.1km in 1:29:27. So hot.
    1st place in makkeolli drinking after the race. I had so many cups of makkeolli that the grandmas started serving me in bowls rather than cups.

Mr C
      Mr C
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 195

TBH, I’m quite impressed!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.