It's Friday!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr C Mr C 3 years, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 853 times

• Author

Andy
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 103

The weekend is almost here and I’m wondering if anyone out there has anything exciting happening.

I have an appointment at the American embassy to renew my oldest daughter’s passport this afternoon, which I am not looking forward to. It is so far from Songdo. Aside from that I have nothing going on. Going to do some running and some drinking, not necessarily in that order.

Hope you guys have more exciting lives than I do.

fdfsdfds
    Datasapien
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 12

I’m haring a hash tomorrow in Daejeon! It combines running and drinking, so might be an activity you’d enjoy ๐Ÿ˜› Can read up about it here.

Otherwise just school work to do on Sunday ๐Ÿ™ It’ll be the first time I’ll be lesson planning on the weekend for quite some time though, so not too bad I suppose. Also might watch the new movie about Neil Armstrong (First Man) tonight. It’ll be Monday again before we know it! ๐Ÿ™

Andy
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 103

Nice! I never really got into the hash. Right now my kids are too young for me to have an actual scheduled running time. I go out once the kids are in bed, which is anywhere between 830 and 11 depending on how much NyQuil I give them (clearly joking, don’t contact CPS).

After another year or so, though, I would like to get into the group running.

Let me know how First Man is, I would like to check it out.

Mr C
    Mr C
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 252

I had plans, at least for this evening, but they fell through this AM.

I’ll probably be at my usual watering hole at some point in the next few hours.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.