Happy Rainy Day!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andy 2 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 336 times

• Author

Andy
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 91

Hey everyone! I had this grand plan that I was going to post something interesting to the site every day over the summer, but instead I…well didn’t. No excuses really.

I wish I could say something amazing came up, but really it didn’t. I went to Taiwan for two weeks with the family (traveling with three kids suuuuuucks), and then basically was busy with the kids all summer and didn’t do much else. And now all of a sudden it is September again and we are all back to work.

It’s weird how it seems like every day lasts an eternity but seasons seem to just slip between your fingers. Ah, enough nazel gazing, it makes Mr. C irritated.

Anyway did anyone else do something worthwhile this summer? Grand plans that never ended up coming to fruition? Anything else? Tell me about it, it’s gross outside and I am bored.

1+
    DrKnow
    DrKnow
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 492

It’s weird how it seems like every day lasts an eternity but seasons seem to just slip between your fingers.

Poetry, sheer poetry!

1+

Andy
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 91

Everyone is a critic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.