Happy Holidays!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr C Mr C 2 years, 11 months ago. This post has been viewed 871 times

• Author

Andy
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 103

Well my winter break has started and I assume almost everyone else either is or soon will be on holiday.

Anyway I am off to the US on Friday for a short 10 day trip and then back to work immediately starting in the new year. I become overly neurotic if I am sitting around the house all day without working so I volunteer for all the overtime I can get. I realize this makes me a bit weird, but what can you do?

Anyway I hope that everyone had a fortuitous year and will have a more exciting holiday than I will. I’d also love to hear about what anyone else is doing *cough cough* certainly not so I will know when you are away and can rob your house Home Alone style.

fdfsdfds
    Datasapien
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 12

I’ll be working camps and whatnot until late-ish January, then deskwarming for a wee while longer before I’ll be home for a good couple of weeks mid-late Feb! I’ll be able to celebrate my birthday with my twin brother which I’m looking forward to a lot. Just enjoying the last hurrah of the semester at the moment, nice and easy post-exam lessons and movies and all that good stuff!

Mr C
    Mr C
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 252

Today was finally the last day at my school. The winter mini-mester starts on Jan 17.

I’m going to the beach in Thailand starting NYD, but I actually have to deskwarm half a day on Mon., Dec. 31. After that begins the real warming, though!

Cheers, and Happy Hols to alls!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.