Filgood (필굿) – Beerlike and Cheap

Winter Camp is Around the Corner Forums Discussion Forum Food and Drink Filgood (필굿) – Beerlike and Cheap

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Andy 2 weeks, 3 days ago. This post has been viewed 55 times

• Author

Andy
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 99

I like drinking. I am also a skinflint. Because of that, I generally stick to the big plastic bottles of soju, makkeolli, and Filite. Recently, though, the GS Supermarket near my apartment started selling Filgood (it is stylized as FiLGood, but who knows if that is intentional or just for looks) in the big 1600cc jugs for 1,900w.

****PLEASE LOGIN TO SEE INLINE IMAGES****

Needless to say, I am in. Filgood is a knockoff of the aforementioned Filite, which is a knock off of beer in general. Filite is about 2,600w (less with a coupon) for 1600cc in a plastic jug (what we used to call a Q-pack like fifteen years ago), which makes it about half price of other Korean beers. The Filgood goes and knocks 700w off that price to make it almost unbelievably cheap.

Of course this cheapness comes at a price, the quality is horrendous. It tastes like…well not good. Drop a couple soju bombs in there, though, and after a glass or so you won’t notice the difference. At least I don’t. At least not enough to spend more money on Filite (which tastes basically the same), or even more money on other beers.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Andy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.