Almost Friday

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andy 3 years, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 1023 times

• Author

Andy
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 103

So the week is almost over again, and I guess that’s a good thing. I have a Saturday class every week that kind of interrupts my weekend, but this week we have a class dinner afterwards so that means food and booze, which is nice. I also have a walk/run with the family Saturday morning so I am pretty booked up.

Aside from that, Uber Eats just expanded to Songdo and has been running a special promotion that everything they deliver is 5,000w. Never one to pass up a good deal, I have gotten 4 deliveries in the past two days. I never thought I would say this, but I am actually kind of getting sick of jokbal. Crazy, I know.

Anyway, anybody else out there have anything exciting happening?

fdfsdfds
    Datasapien
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 12

Haha man 4 deliveries in 2 days? What have you been ordering for 5k? Must admit, that sounds pretty sweet πŸ™‚

I’ve got a busy weekend too! I have a teachers workshop to run this Friday and tomorrow. It’s my first time doing it so feeling the nerves, but hoping I’ve got enough materials and interesting activities to make it a success. If not, I guess I’ll learn from my mistakes? :s

What Saturday classes have you been teaching?

Andy
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 103

I actually just got order 5. Let’s see. I got 2 orders of pig’s feet, one order of jjimdak (soy sauce chicken?), one order of 2 big sandwiches and 2 coffees, and just now got soondae, deokbokki, fried stuff and fish cakes and a bottle of Coke. I feel like I am going to explode, but the price is right.

My Saturday class is for the Incheon Global Leadership Program. It is pretty cool, and the students are all highly motivated to do well because some of them will get chosen to go to Nepal this winter depending on their performance.

Good luck with the workshop. I’m sure it will be great.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.