2019 Gr 6 Cheonjae (Ham) – Review 2

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr C Mr C 3 years, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 5151 times

• Author
    DrKnow
    DrKnow
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 493

Add your post below

Mr C
    Mr C
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 294

End-of-year and/or speaking test review materials:

-vocabulary review, key expressions
    -picture reveal game, using images from vocab ppt
    -give me four, each member of the team must make a sentence based on the slide’s topic w a picture, like “I ____ # times a day/week/month” or “A ____ is _____ than a ______.” They have 1 minute to make all four sentences
    -writing activity, this actually makes a sort of “study guide” for the speaking test. A picture and three possible sentences is provided, Ss must write the correct sentence in their notebook.
    -textbook scavenger hunt
    -Harry Potter themed quiz game
    -speaking test

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Mr C Mr C.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mr C
    Mr C
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 294

I needed to make two more review games for this book–both cover lessons 1 to 11.

First is a “Survivor” game, students in turn unscramble and read out a sentence. A number is revealed and that student must turn in his number card. There are two rounds

Second is the Memory game. All teams study a picture (mainly from the book) for a brief time. They write down the answer to a question about the picture on their whiteboards. After we check the answers, we read a dialogue that matches the picture.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.