2019 Gr 6 Cheonjae (Ham) – Lesson 9: What do you think

‘Living with Covid’ Back-to-School! Forums Materials Elementary School 6th Grade 2019 Gr 6 Cheonjae (Ham) 2019 Gr 6 Cheonjae (Ham) – Lesson 9: What do you think

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr C Mr C 3 years, 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 7812 times

• Author
    DrKnow
    DrKnow
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 493

Add your post below

Mr C
    Mr C
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 294

My materials:

-vocab intro focusing on opposites, then bringing in the key expressions
    -vocabulary review w games for period 1
    -“bored” PPT, presentation drilling on the difference between bored and boring and etc
    -Sleeping Minions game
    -RPS Rock-paper-scissors, Point-counting, Sentence-writing game; always fun
    -English Espionage game, this is a team decoding game the kids find very fun; instructions included
    -Circle game-partners have a worksheet, each a different pen/pencil; listen to the teacher and circle that image/sentence that matches the teacher
    -Q & A cards–I’m not sure whose idea this was, put q and a’s go around the room–great listening activity
    -pass the ball game
    -warm-ups, I have two, one is some pictures which suggest sentences like, “I think it’s fun” etc (with some additional vocab); Tayo Tayo cartoon unscramble game, 1st round is key words, second round key sentences

To conclude this lesson, we will do more-or-less-formal debates in class. I’ll put those in a separate post below.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Mr C Mr C.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Mr C
      Mr C
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 294

After we complete the final Check, I will do the “argument” presentation, then we will begin the debate preparation. It will cover the next two periods.
      -argument PPT and HO
      -debate topic requests PPT and HO
      -debate topics PPT at beginning of debate prep class
      -debate templates for team use

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.