2019 Gr 5 Cheonjae (Ham) – Lesson 9: My favorite subject is science

We Are Back-to-School! Forums Materials Elementary School 5th Grade 2019 Gr 5 Cheonjae (Ham) 2019 Gr 5 Cheonjae (Ham) – Lesson 9: My favorite subject is science

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by afroggy afroggy 2 weeks, 4 days ago. This post has been viewed 4984 times

• Author
    DrKnow
    DrKnow
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 494

Add your post below

Joshua
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2

I have vocabulary, a lyric challenge, and an animation quiz game.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1i4yfuhIQu3bzTFUo_QO8lhSy3I67-t9O43dT6VYWARw/copy

Mr C
    Mr C
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 252

My materials:

-a spongebob read-aloud story about Spongebob, Patrick’s and Gary’s “favorites” with a comprehension quiz at the end
    -vocab intro featuring the Simpsons, tweaked from the original (Thanks to whoever made it)
    -words for songs, short bits of songs w lyrics, fill in the missing words (played as a class)
    -What’s Missing? bland screen with names of school subjects, then one subject disappears
    -picture reveal game, try to guess the subject as pieces of photo are revealed
    -people writing, students write sets of sentences about famous people and their favorite subjects.
    -review with practice of key expressions (scrambled) and cartoon character dialogues
    -warmups: Stand up, speak out (for five teams–if you have more, just add a subject to each round)–this is great fun, especially if you make it go fast; Mission Impossible unscramble; and an unscramble game on a blackboard template

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mr C
    Mr C
    Participant

A multiple choice quiz with materials I took from the “homework” section of the book. Easy to use in Zoom, too.

Attachments:
    Mr C
    Mr C
    Participant

Crossword puzzle containing the vocabulary words

Attachments:
    afroggy
    afroggy
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1

Coin flick game for partners and a speaking game for the entire class.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.