2019 Gr 5 Cheonjae (Ham) – Lesson 8: How much are the shoes

Second Semester is Here Forums Materials Elementary School 5th Grade 2019 Gr 5 Cheonjae (Ham) 2019 Gr 5 Cheonjae (Ham) – Lesson 8: How much are the shoes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr C Mr C 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 2159 times

• Author
    DrKnow
    DrKnow
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 492

Add your post below

Mr C
    Mr C
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 195

My materials, updated with the new vocabulary. However, I have occasionally left some of the old expressions, as–for example–many real world encounters with store clerks begin with “May/Can I help you?” yet it has been completely removed from all dialogues in this section.
    -clothes intro (or review), lots of clothing and fitting vocab
    -go shopping with Psy, probably the last time I’ll update this, unless Psy makes a big comeback
    -shopping scenes dialogue partner practice
    -Top Secret spy decoding game, full instructions, always a student favorite
    -some additional games on a PPT, sentence bingo and vocab
    -quiz game on the pool party theme
    -famous shopping streets guessing–not sure who made this but it’s an interesting five minutes to end class if you need something
    -worksheet w PPT for answers
    -3 warm-ups: reading race, teams try to read their set of 8 sentences the fastest (not something I’d do often); English Drop, round 1, scrambled letters drop in, round 2 words drop in to make sentences; rebus puzzles, 2 rounds of 6 puzzles

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Mr C Mr C.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    2+
    Mr C
    Mr C
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 195

I made a words for songs PPT for this lesson–since the sixth graders like them so much, I figured I’d make a few for fifth grade.

Some classics with this vocab, Elvis’s blue suede shoes, Beatles’s can’t buy me love, and Corey Hart with his sunglasses at night, among others.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.